My photo
I'm just a fan. A new fan. I'm restless, always looking for something new to see, learn and do. My lastest thing is NASCAR. It Happened when I drove a "Richard Petty Experience" car during the week of the 50th running of the Daytona 500.


Followers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Addiction is a 10....

I was just visiting the Pioneer Woman's site and she asked this question:

On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your love/addiction for china/dinnerware?

Well, she only gave a scale from one to ten. She didn't give me a chance to tell her; mine's 10 to the 20th power!

Below show's only one window in my dining that looks out at our pool. Do you see the plates on the wall to the right? That used to be the other window. I made my husband enclose that so I could see my plates. Believe me...he didn't want to do that! Most of the pieces are Metlox. I love california pottery.





Here's the everyday dishes, Fiestaware.


No comments: