My photo
I'm just a fan. A new fan. I'm restless, always looking for something new to see, learn and do. My lastest thing is NASCAR. It Happened when I drove a "Richard Petty Experience" car during the week of the 50th running of the Daytona 500.


Followers

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, July 27, 2009

Wasn't Disappointed..the girls give it 5 paws!



OK...the girls give it 8 paws!!



This Dog bed didn't disappoint...


1) Customer Service was exceptional, shipping was same day!

2) Package Design and Instructions were well executed (this is key...you can't be there to explain... so the packaging must be able to do it for you!)

3) I wanted a "Mattress" style - my girls do both; curling & sprawling!
4) Size options were great! I went with "Huge" 36"x45"x5". I wanted the excess room, it seems like my girls are always changing sides and sleeping positions. (good thing they don't sleep with me. However, they do nap with me and I'm always waking up hanging over the side of my King size bed!)

5) The Duvet is extremely well constructed. I'm happy that it's 100% cotton and machine washable. The material feels "canvas" like, which lets me know it will hold up to long term washing!

6) Stuff Sack is just icing on the cake; it lets me choose what goes in there! I chose pillows, that way the duvet, stuff sack and the pillows all get their turn in the washer!

So this happy Molly Mutt bed owner gives it...


























No comments: